- “Tight lower bound for the channel assignment problem” by Arkadiusz Socała: No time algorithm to the channel assignment problem assuming ETH.
- “Chip-firing games on Eulerian digraphs and NP-hardness of computing the rank of a divisor on a graph” by Viktor Kiss and Lilla Tothmeresz: Computing the rank of a divisor on a graph is NP-hard.
- “3SUM Hardness in (Dynamic) Data Structures” by Tsvi Kopelowitz, Seth Pettie, and Ely Porat.
- “Faster Separators for Shallow Minor-Free Graphs via Dynamic Approximate Distance Oracles” by Christian Wulff-Nilsen.
- “Social choice, computational complexity, Gaussian geometry, and Boolean functions” by Ryan O’Donnell.